Discover the Next Piece to Your Future
Prospective Student Open House
Danielson campus: ** Rescheduled for Wednesday, February 12, 6pm**
At QVCC, a strong faculty-student relationship is the connection to a successful college experience. It has been shown that secure student-teacher relationships can lead to greater knowledge, higher test scores and greater academic motivation.
Fine Arts Program Coordinator Annie Joly
& graduating art student Shelley
Open House Agenda:
- Meet our faculty and learn about our degree and certificate programs
Learn from our student panel of current students and alumni
Student Panel in Danielson:
Breanna Boyden’09 Engineering, Cornell University’11
Research Engineer, R&D & Polymer science, Foster Corp., Putnam.
- Randi Jo Barton'11 Early Childhood Education
- David Sullivan, Current Student taking art courses
- Kevin Davis'12, Senior at UCONN
- Breanna Boyden’09 Engineering, Cornell University’11
Student Panel in Willimantic:
- Andres Villar, current student General Studies, plans to transfer to ECSU
- Claudia Dufour, current student at QVCC & ECSU
- Terry Cook,current student, Business Administration: Health Care Management
- Find out how to apply for the $90,000 in scholarships from the QVCC Foundation (an online application is available in February)
- Meet with admissions and apply on-the-spot for FREE!
- Learn how to be a successful college student by meeting representatives from advising, disability services and financial aid
- In Danielson, visit the Spirol Art Gallery, hosting art from Virge Lorentz
Enjoy pizza and drinks!
Meet our students and THEIR faculty
QVCC Interim Dean of Academic Affairs and A ssociate Professor of Political Science Jayne Battye and student Lara Beecher.
Faculty from all programs , credit & non-credit, will be represented .
Have you heard about Eastern Connecticut's Advanced Manufacturing Technology Center at QVCC ?
Learn more about this hands-on program which includes practical skills, blueprint reading, internships and potential job placements!
The first class of graduates in 2013 had a 95% job placement!