QVCC: A Game Changer!
Wednesday, February 4, 2015 - 6pm
Art Show Opening reception, Muriel Miller, will be taking place in the atrium from 6-8pm!
Meet Jesse & Learn About
Our Transfer Degrees
QVCC Students Excel Beyond the Classroom
Associate Professor of Psychology/Sociology, Ling-chuan Chu and members of the Psychology Club. Students presented at conferences in Boston & San Francisco last spring. LEARN MORE
A Robotics Team made up of QVCC engineering students took 6th place out of 19 teams at the American Society for Engineering Education's annual Model Design Competition held in Indianapolis LEARN MORE
QVCC graduates Joey Carvalho'13 and Tyla Potvin'14 were legislative interns last spring.
Unsure if a degree is the right path for you?
Short-term career training provides quick solutions:
- Certified Nursing Assistant* - 1 month Accelerated or 3 month program
- Emergency Medical Technician* - 3 month program
- Medical Office Receptionist** - 5 months
- Pharmacy Technician* - 3 month program
- Real Estate Principles & Practices* - 3 months
- Veterinary Assistant* - 7 months
Learn more about QVCC
workforce development programs.
*these courses do not earn college credits
** students MAY earn six credits for courses if requirements are met. See the medical office receptionist information for more details.